Sunday, May 1, 2011

Okay...So I Didn't Do the Box...

...I did an envelope...Commonly known in the Scrapping World as a "boxelope".  Cute name, huh?  Well, I created my template using the template from this site.  Extremely helpful and well laid out.  It took a little be of time and I'll probably recreate the template, as the second one is always better than the first for me. 

When I sent my Mom her Easter Card, my Sister was with her when she opened it.  Mom loved it, and my Sister sent me a text saying, "Where's mine"?  How sweet is that?  So, of course, I made one for her.  I hope it will fit into a few challenges, but we'll see.

Anyway, Here's the card and "boxelope" to go with it.



The stamp is a Sarah Kay creation; purchased through 7 Kids College Fund.  Extremely nice company to deal with...I'll definitely do business there again...Of course, the florals are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 



I hope my Sis likes her card...I did add a verse, and lightly embellish the inside...

Still learning...Still having fun!

Thanks for stopping by...You are soooooo appreciated!  Bless you...


No comments: